Saturday, September 20, 2014

On the way to Portsmouth...


While on our way to Portsmouth we kept seeing signs for the beach, and well, it was as if this beautiful sunny day was just meant to be spent at the beach! Good thing we keep all of our essentials (including beach attire) in the trunk of our car, as all good wanderers do!


And then we realized, the beach we discovered, was the Hamptons.
Wait.
THE Hamptons?
Yes. The Hamptons.




 "To face the challenges of the day."

 "Because you can."

"To drive my kids to school."
"To exercise. I love the mornings!!"

When we eventually made it to Portsmouth we stumbled upon Peirce Island.




"God gave me another day." 

"Because life is good." 

 "I get up in the morning because my wife shakes me and tells me to get up."

"I have to." 

"I also have to go to school." 

"My cat wakes me up to another Happy Day." 

"I get up in the morning because I have to go to school." 

"Don't know. Not sure. To go to work?" 

 "I wake up to take care of my 89 year old mother."

"The light wakes me up."

Thank you so much to our host family, Charlene and Robin(not pictured), for their kindness to us travelers while in New Hampshire! 
"I get up in the morning to enjoy the adventure of another day with the Lord.  Each day is unique and different some in good ways (usually) but some in not so good but The Lord and His love is always there bringing me through and giving me opportunities to touch someone with His love.  I've come to appreciate life and enjoy the unfolding of His plan for my life.  Many days hold special moments, little gems along the path.  Life is a gift from the heart of God and every life has purpose and every day has so many possibilities to explore.  I've redesigned my childlike wonder at life and the joy of discovery.  So each day is an adventure to be explored!"


Here's to another wonderful day on the road,
The Crew

1 comment: