Saturday, March 21, 2015

Tea Time!


Our first time in Boulder, Celestial Seasoning's tea factory was a wonderful beginning to our day! The tour started out with hot & cold tea samples and complimentary Sleepytime tea bags for tour tickets!


 We discovered that their teas were sweet & the people were even sweeter as we waited for the tour to begin!

"I get up in the morning because there is just so much out there to do that I haven't done yet!"

"I get up every morning to see my two girls change and grow-a blessing every day."


And while we weren't able to take any pictures during the tour, we have a few words of wisdom for anyone who might wander into the tea company's headquarters too:
1) Take the tour in the morning. The Mint Room will perk your morning right up and ensure that you're wide awake for the rest of the day! And maybe the week...
2) No matter how awkward you feel as you don your hair net, beard net, or mustache net, in reality, you look rather dashing!
3) Don't forget to ask lots of questions about Charlie!

"I get up to go to the bathroom and I always pray."
"I get up because you have to get up and do stuff if you want a solid future."
"I get up to support my four wonderful children and one grandson."


On our hunt for the Flatiron trail head, we got a little turned around and ended up at the top of the windy road to Sugarloaf before we came across a man who was taking snow chains off of his tires who promptly informed us that we weren't going to get to the Flatirons this way!


But eventually we found the elusive trail & began our trek through the slushy, slippery snow that the sun had started to melt!


It's so good to catch up with old & new friends, especially in coffee shops!

"Because I am lucky enough to have the privilege of putting two feet on the ground. I get up to learn, to better myself and because I believe there are people I am suppose to influence in this world!"
"I get up for my son."

Thanks to our wonderful Colorado family for all of your kindness...and for teaching us some new board games! It was so good to get to meet you!

"To see the sun."

To finding the Flatirons!
Love,
The Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment